Monday, November 5, 2012

November 5, 2012


Dearest Family and Others -
Well this week was a unique week. As some of you know sometimes people tell me things that put me in the wrong place at the wrong time. We got into a situation this past week and lets just say I am glad its over with! We had a really great week though other then that, oh and loosing my wallet. . .. That was scary.
 
So we met with Tom this week. We tracted into him last week and he is fantastic. I am really excited to see him progress in the gospel. He said once he knows what were teaching is true he will get baptized. So he knows why we are there.
 
We also have a baptism this Saturday for Bethany. I am so excited to see this finally happen!! Its going to be great. Its amazing to see the spirit work on those so young. God really is no respecter of persons.
 
Halloween was fun, we got to stay out till 7:30 then were locked in. But we made the best of it. I hope you all had a great halloween. Corgan and Grey look like they had a blast.
 
 
Well I love you all. Sorry this is so short I just cant really remember all that has happened. I will attatch pictures though.
 
Love Kenzie
 
My Best Friend Lucy Bee. .. . Were gonna hang out after the mission
 
YOu all know I LOVE cats. . .
 
And The BEAUTIFUL Leaves.







No comments:

Post a Comment