Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November 28, 2012


So This last week was amazing. We found a new family we are teaching and the daughter is getting baptized on December 8th. The grandparents soon to follow. We were teaching her the Plan of Salvation and asked her if she knew who Jesus was. She began telling us the story of Snow white. . . Me and my companion were both super hesistant but the spirit kept telling us to invite her to be baptized. The member we were with looked at us like we were crazy. After an long lesson that we thought went over Lori's head we had her say the prayer. Oh My goodness I have never been more humbled on the mission. This little girl said the most heartfelt prayer, she pleaded with God that she might know that his plan was true and that she could see her granny again. The whole room was in tears. It was an amazing witness to me yet again that God knows each of us and if we heed the spirit miracles will happen.
 
Thanksgiving was great. We had 3 dinners we attended then had desert at a recent converts house. I have never had Alcohol at a Thanksgiving but it was a new experience. The family was so kind to us. Her dad is a Chef and the food was fabulous. We also had dinner at their house last night, best mac & cheese I have ever had!
 
We ended the night playing games at the church with the Elders. In the morning it was lame cause me and my comp are the only sisters so while the elders were hanging out at eachothers apartments we were home alone. . .But The night ended so well. I truly am so grateful for the amazing friendships and experiences I have had.
 
I love you all and hope you had an amazing week.
 
Love Kenzei

No comments:

Post a Comment