Monday, December 3, 2012

December 3, 2012


I hope everyone had a great week. The only letter I got were mentioning me coming home. So I am assuming you are all super excited for me to come home you just cant put anything else into words.
 
This week has been fantastic. Probably one of the best of my mission. We are preparing Lori to be baptized this Saturday. It is so exciting. 6 weeks ago we told our Ward Mission Leader we were going to have a baptism on December 8th at 1 pm. He lookes at us funny cause we didnt have anyone to be baptized. We worked hard, prayed and fasted and have been blessed with Lori to be getting baptized. I feel so blessed to see how my faith has been stregnthened.
 
We were able to watch the Christmas devotional. A boy came and told us he wanted to get baptized so we will be meeting with him tonight. I am really excited to see this all play out. I hope you are all doing wonderfully. I love you all and .....
SEE YA NEXT WEEK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment