Monday, November 19, 2012

November 19, 2012

This week was absolutely amazing. We had some of the highest numbers I have ever had on my mission. The District Leaders and Zone Leaders Called and wanted to know how we did it. Well we worked hard and Prayed!! 

Our Investigator Tom dropped us because his wife may be a mormon hater. ... But its all good cause once she softens up he will be ready. Its always hard to say goodbye to those people you teach and love and they accept it their family just doesnt. But It is the Lords Will and it will all be better one day. 

We are also starting to teach our Recent Converts Family. They were very much against us at the beginning but I think they can see how the gospel is blessing their daughter and they are opening up a bit more. 

I feel so blessed to be able to be out here on a mission serving the lord. This week truly was just a miracle week and I cannot wait for this next week. I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving!! 

Love Sister Macdaddy Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment