Monday, November 12, 2012

November 12, 2012

Well this past week was terrific. I cannot believe it is almost thanksgiving. Its always fun to be outside talking with people during the Holliday Season they seem a little more friendly. It is starting to get a bit cold here, there is snow in the Mountains and it looks beautiful. I cant believe its already that time of year. I seriously still feel like its summer and I have only been out a couple of weeks. Crazy how fast time goes. 

Well this week was Bethany's baptism. We have been working with her for a long time and I feel so blessed to be able to see her get baptized. The spirit was super strong and I just absolutely loved being there. It was stressful when the meeting was supposed to start and the Presiding authority and witnesses weren't there. But it all worked out like a charm. This work truly is amazing. 

We also had the opportunity to teach Seminary this week while the teacher was out of town. It was pretty great. The youth is so strong here its amazing. I love being able to work with them . 

This weekend we had an open house at the temple over in Central Point. Our RC Caties dad came. It was good to be able to answer a lot of his questions. The first time we met her parents they were not open to us at all but to see him come to that was HUGE. I am sure her family will be members in the next few years. 

Well thats about it. We have a huge line of missionaries waiting to use computers so this is going to be short but I lvoe you all.

Love Kenzie 


No comments:

Post a Comment