Monday, April 9, 2012

April 9, 2012


Its been a week her in Merlin and I just love it. The people here are amazing, and the work is going great. This week we prepared Krysta for Baptism. She is so solid and has such an amazing testimony. My first night here I met her and she is just golden! She was baptized saturday and the spirit was super strong.
 
So covering the Merlin ward we cover 5 towns. We cover Glendale, Sunnyvalley, Hugo, Merlin, and one other I cant remember the name. It is very Rural and the area is huge and spread out. But it has been fun getting to see the beautiful country out here. We like with the Johnson's who live on a mountain. We wake up to the most amazing view every morning. I seriously if I am not in a good mood by the time we walk out the door, I am once I look outside and see the amazing Valley.
 
I am companions with Sister Judd. Who my first transfer I met her and was like, flip I need to be her companion. She is just great, she is an amazing Missionary and I have learned so much from her. I am the junior companion this transfer and its kinda nice not having the responsibility to train or run the area. I do my part, but its nice to have someone who knows whats going on so its not on me so much :) I cannot believe how blessed this area is. I love it so much, it is beautiful and has so much potential!!
 
I love you all and hope its all well.
 
Love Sister Mckenzie Rose






No comments:

Post a Comment