Monday, April 30, 2012

April 30, 2012


This week was terrific. We have been praying and looking for ways to find new investigators. Our teaching pool is very small so we are searching for new people to teach. We have seen many blessings through working hard and striving to be obedient. I love being a missionary!!!
 
So we have found that working with Less actives is usually our key to new investigators. We found Chip this week who is a friend of Some less actives and he is searching for God and knows he needs Religion.
 
Yesterday we had the most amazing miracle! We went over to teach these 2 teenagers who have a hard time making it to church. That day they had brought two of their friends to church. When we went over the little kids were so excited we were there. The 9 year old said "I just want to become a member of your church" So we are now teaching Jamie, Lilly and Nate. They are great kids!!
 
I am loving merlin. The area is beautiful and it is warming up real nice. I just love it here, the members are amazing and the work really is helping me grow as a missionary.
 
We have zone conference this week! I am so excited to go down to Central Point and get council and guidance from our amazing Mission President and his wife. We also get to go to the temple!! I havent been for almost 8 months so I am super excited to do a session. It is an amazing peace and comfort that comes from the temple I just love it!
 
Transfers are coming up in 2 weeks. I am hoping I get to stay here in Merlin, I really like it here. And it is seriously just amazing.
 
I love you all!! Hope things are going well for all of you!!
 
Love Sister Mckenzie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment