Monday, April 16, 2012

April 16, 2012


This week has just been amazing. I have been feeling way better and the work here is just on fire. I cannot believe how amazing the missionaries I am working with are. I am in a zone with 10 other missionaries and they are just dead set on being obediant and doing the work. Right now as a zone we are preparing 14 people for baptism!!
 
Me and Sister Judd are working with Pam, who is an older lady in search of the truth. Well she has found it and is loving what she is learning. She plans on getting baptized the first part of May and we cannot wait for her to recieve the blessings Heavenly Father Has in store.
 
We are also working with Kalynn. She is a Young mom and her Husband is a member but hasnt been to church for years. They are just the most amazing people! They are working hard to overcome some issues and then She will be baptized May 12th. I feel so blessed to be working with both of these amazing people.
 
Being a missionary is truly one of the greatest things in the world. The spirit is so strong and I feel so blessed to have that with me all the time. I have felt so many prayers being answered this week as my health has been improving and we have been able to really see the work just explode.
 
I love this gospel, I know this is the true church!! I feel so blessed to be here in Oregon and meeting all these amazing people.
 
Love Sister Kenzie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment