Monday, April 2, 2012

April 2, 2012


I need to start by saying thank you for all the prayers and fasting in my behalf. This week was a little touch and go with my stomach issues and I can feel the prayers and fasting and how much it truly works. God Answers prayers and I feel so blessed to have family and friends who have faith in that and have kept me in their prayers.
 
Well Wasn't this week just amazing. It has been a long week! But it has been good. Monday We had sisters Conference, which I think I already emailed about. It was great being with the leadership in the mission.
 
Conference was such an amazing experience. I love how much the importance of family was talked about. I love that it is true council from the Lord through his servants. One of my favorite talks was Pres. Utchdorf. I love how he gave the council to just "Stop It". If we all could listen to that council and follow it I cannot imagine the peace and love that would abide in our homes. 
 
I got notice thursday that I would be transfered, so this weekend was a lot of goodbye's. Six months in an area makes you feel like you have a lot of family there. It has been amazing to really go back and look at all the people I have met, they truly have been such a blessing to my life. I will never forget all that I learned here in Roseburg.
 
I am headed down to Merlin, Its right outside of Grants pass. It is an amazingly beautiful place and I cannot wait to get to work with Sister Judd. She is an amazing missionary and I have a lot to learn from her.
 
I love you all and hope things will continue to be well with all of you.
 
Love Sister Rose









No comments:

Post a Comment