Monday, August 15, 2011

August 15, 2011


So this email might be short, Considering we are a little short on time. This week was incredibly awesome!! I love this work It is amazing to work with the amazing People of Oregon. Mom said when you hear about Oregon you hear about the Ducks and the Rain. I have yet to see much rain, But The Oregon Ducks Logo is everywhere. I wont lie its becoming a pretty big part of my life. I love the ducks, but I am not shut down to the Beavers yet, It's the other college here and I need to be open to everything.
The work is still Progressing well. Linda's baptism is this thursday I am so excited for her!! She is getting more excited and ready everyday and cannot wait for thursday. She is so awesome.
We are working really hard right now to get to know the members and trying to invite them to invite their friends and learn with them how to best invite their friends to church. The best missionary tool we are seeing is www.mormon.org It is so awesome. We get to go on there for an hour every week. I love it so much. I wish I had known about it more before I came out here. It is so much easier to share the gospel with videos that relate to people and brake down barriers than to try to get them to read this long book of scriptures at first.
We are working hard and seeing our hard work, faith , and prayers pay off little by little . The most important thing is having faith that God knows what is happening and is aware of everything. I love this work so much. I hope all of you are doing well.
Peace and Blessings
Love Sister Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment