Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Week 3

So this week I got shipped out to the Physical Therapist to work on my ankle and knees, apparently if you sprain your ankle 2 times in a week they start worrying about you. So My physical therapist told me "I swear there have got to be little MTC Satans trying to stop the work we see missionaries in here all the time" so that is who I am blaming these injuries on.
 So Last week when I sent my email I said I loved it at the MTC and wished I could have more time, Well the Next day on my Birthday my wish came true and I was granted two extra weeks. So my district left this morning and I became a SOLO sister. I am now in a new district with 12 Elders headed to Johannesburg south Africa. Ya this should be fun. :)
I am actually really excited, there has got to be some reason I am here two more weeks, the Lord knows me better then I do and knows my needs. I love learning and there is so much to learn here.
We are taught to become like little children, I took that too literally and forgot how to walk, but I am learning and will get out of here quickly.
Elder Carlson accidentally got kicked by me and his comment was, " Gee Rose if you could walk with that much Vigor you would be headed to Oregon with us." Probably the truth.
So I have been delayed, Among the sprained ankles Sunday I about passed out in class and ended up in bed all day missing Sis Dibbs Speaking at our fireside. My branch President came up to me and just said " you know when it rains it pours, you can do this" The awesome Elders gave me a blessing. I know this church is true, I know the power of the priesthood can bless us in ways that bring miracles into our lives. My companion said on Sunday when she saw me she thought I would have been out for 4 days, But after sleeping for 24 hours straight I was up and going by Monday morning. The Lord knows and Loves all of us. He is there waiting for us to have faith in him.
I love what I am doing here. It has been an adjustment, but it has been the most amazing thing I have ever done in my life. I love being here, meeting new people and feeling the Love of the Savior all the time.
I hope you are all doing well, Keep working hard, having a good Summer. I love you all.
Love Sister Rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment