Monday, October 15, 2012

October 15, 2012


Well This week was great. We had a few hiccups in the work but have been able to see the Lords hand in things.
 
Saturday we had a baptism of Jeramiah. He is an 8 year old boy and his parents are semi- active. We have been working to get him ready for baptism and his dad ready to perform the ordinances. It was such a sweet moment to be able to see it all happen.
One of the Missions theme is whenever someone ask us what time it is our response is "Its time to Baptize". So at the baptism there was a little three year old and he ran up to the grandma and looked up very earnestly and said to his grandma "Its TIME TO BAPTIZE" I smiled so big. Its great to see little kids that get it.
 
I love it here in Medford. I feel like everyone is just family here. I love the members and how supportive they are with they work. I feel so blessed to be serving here. and it is not freezing here so that is a plus. I cannot believe its fall already and people are getting ready for Halloween. The time here just flies by. The leaves are changing colors and its starting to smell like autumn.
 
Well I forgot my camera cord. . . So pictures will come next week. I love you all and hope you have a fabulous week.
 
Love Sister Kenzie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment